Here you may find some of my invited talks and presentations.
Invited Talks/ Papers
- "Cryptographically Robust Large Boolean Functions" (NTT Labs, Japan, June 2010)[pdf ]
- "Side Channels in Cryptography" (NTT Labs, Japan, June 2010)[pdf ]
- "High Performance Elliptic Curve Crypto-processor for FPGA platforms" (NTT Labs, Japan, June 2010)[pdf ]
- "Recent Works on Fault and Cache Attacks" (NTT Labs, Japan, June 2010)[pdf ]
- "Cryptographically Robust Large Boolean Functions", Seminar in Computer
Sc and Engg, IIT Kharagpur, 2010 (to appear in IEEE TC 2010):
- Tutorial Talk on "Side Channels in Cryptography", Fifth International Conference
on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2009)
[Conference Link ]:
[Part A ,
- Invited Paper on "A New Fault Attack on the Advanced Encryption
Standard Hardware", Published in the Proceedings of
IEEE 19th European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design,
387-390, Antalya, Turkey, 2009.
- "Fault Attack on AES Cryptosystem"',
at National Wokshop on Cryptology, SVNIT Surat, India.
- Design of Efficient Cryptographically Robust Substitution Boxes, National Conference on Information Security, GIET, Gunupur, Orissa, January 2008.
- Physical Design Automation, National Workshop on VLSI Design, RIT, Behrampur, Orissa, November 2006.
- CAIR Workshop, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, December 2006.
- Presentations at PragaTI Course in Texas Instruments, Bangalore, Feb 2007.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems
- Side Channel Analysis