- Ruchira Naskar, Pankaj Malaviya and Rajat Subhra Chakraborty, “Digital Forensics: State-of-the-Art and Open Problems”, in R. Pal (ed.), “Innovative Research in Attention Modeling for Computer Vision Applications”, IGI Global (USA) (forthcoming).
- Ayan Palchaudhuri and Rajat Subhra Chakraborty, “A Fabric Component based Approach to the Architecture and Design Automation of High Performance Integer Arithmetic Circuits on FPGA”, in M. Fakhfakh, E. Tlelo-Cuautle and P. Siarry (ed.), “Computational Intelligence in Electronic Design”, Springer (Switzerland) (forthcoming).
- Rajat Subhra Chakraborty, Swarup Bhunia and Yu Zheng, “RTL IP Protection and Secure SoC Design: a Design Obfuscation based Approach”, in C. H. Chang and M. Potkonjak (ed,), “Secure System Design and Trustable Computing”, Springer (USA) (forthcoming).
- Ruchira Naskar and , “Reversible Watermarking: Theory and Practice”, in B. Issac (ed.), “Case Studies in Secure Computing – Achievements and Trends”, CRC Press (USA) (ISBN 9781482207064).
- Ruchira Naskar, Rajat Subhra Chakraborty, Dev Kumar Das and Chandan Chakraborty, “Digital Image Watermarking: Impact on Medical Imaging Applications in Telemedicine”, in R. Srivastava (ed.), “Recent Advances in Computer Vision and Image Processing: Methodologies and Applications”, IGI Global (ISBN 9781466645585).
Prof Debdeep Mukhopadhyay