- Offering a new course on Ubiquitous Computing (CS60055) in Autumn 2015.
- New paper in UbiComp 2015 workshop MCSS: "Impact of Experience Sampling Methods on Tap Pattern based Emotion Recognition" with
- Organizing Dynamics on and of Complex Networks VIII (DOOCN 2015), A satellite workshop of NetSci 2015, Zaragoza, Spain, June 2015.
Poster papers in NetSci 2015. Talks in satellite workshop Networks of Networks.
- New paper in PA-KDD 2015: "Complementary usage of Tips and Reviews for Location Recommendation in Yelp" with Microsoft.
- New paper in ACM SIGCHI 2015: "ActivPass: Your Daily Activity is Your Password" with UIUC. Media coverage here.
- New paper in IKDD CODS 2015: "'Whom-to-Interact' : Does Conference Networking Boost Your Citation Count?".
- Organizing International Workshop on Machine Learning and Complex Networks (MLCN 2015) at Dept. of CSE, IIT Kharagpur, Feb-March 2015. Please register here (deadline January 15, 2015).
- New US Patent titled "Method and Apparatus for Detecting Malware and Recording Medium Thereof" with Samsung Electronics.
- New paper in COMSNETS 2015: "Aggregating Inter-App Traffic to Optimize Cellular
Radio Energy Consumption on Smartphones" with SUNY Korea.
- Organizing Dynamics on and of Complex Networks VII (DOOCN 2014), A satellite workshop of ECCS 2014, Lucca, Italy, September 2014. Poster paper in ECCS 2014. Talks in satellite workshops CSS, Multiplex Networks etc.
- New paper in Network Science Journal: "Data-driven Traffic and Diffusion Modeling in Peer-to-Peer Networks: A Real Case Study" with UCL Belgium and UPMC Paris.
- Received the DAAD-IIT Faculty Exchange Fellowship to visit and collaborate with Technological University, Dresden, Germany.
- Our work "Influence of Interactions on the Evolving Citation Network" (with Soumajit Pramanik) won Best Poster Award at XRCI Open 2014, Bangalore, India.
- Received the Indo-French collaborative project "Evolving Communities and Information Spreading" to work with Dr. Jean-Loup Guillaume, Dr. Matthieu Latapy, UPMC Paris, France.
- Tutorial Speaker at the National Conference on Communications, IIT Kanpur, February 2014.
- Invited Speaker at the Workshop on Introduction to Opportunistic Mobile Networks, NIT Durgapur, January 2014.
- Tutorial Speaker at the National Systems Conference, IIT Jodhpur, December 2013.
- New paper in COMSNETS 2014: "(Stable) Virtual Landmarks: Spatial Dropbox to enhance Retail Experience".
- Received the NSF TCPP Early-Adopter Award
for Fall-13 along with Prof. Niloy Ganguly and Prof. Animesh Mukherjee.
- Our Edited Book Volume
Dynamics On and Of Complex Networks, Volume 2:
Applications to Time-Varying Dynamical Systems, Published by Birkhauser, Springer.
- Organizing Dynamics on and of Complex Networks VI (DOOCN 2013), A satellite workshop of ECCS 2013, Barcelona, Spain, September 2013.