- Leveraging Bipartite Networks to Investigate the Dynamical Properties of Socio-technical Systems, Samsung GRO.
- SocioWeb: Social Computation to Enhance Web and Network Applications, ISIRD, SRIC, IIT Kharagpur
- New perspectives for computational social science, Exchange of Researchers within the frame of the Executive Programme of Scientific and Technological Cooperation, between
the Replubic of India and the Italian Republic for the years 2012 – 2014, Department of Science & Technology, International Division.
- ICT for computational social science, Fast Track Scheme for Young Scientists, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Post-disaster situation analysis and resource management using delay-tolerant peer-to-peer wireless networks, ITRA, DIT.
- Unrestricted research grant from MSR India
- Unrestriceted research grant from Yahoo! Labs India
- Unrestricted research grant from Flipkart Internet Private Ltd., India
- Data driven approaches for inferring opinion dynamics on social networks, Indo-Polish bilateral exchange, DST, India.
Sanjukta Bhowmick, University of Nebraska, Omaha, USA
Chris Biemann, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
Niloy Ganguly, IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Pawan Goyal, IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Tyll Krueger, Bielefeld University, Germany
Mohit Kumar, Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
Soumen Chakrabarti, IIT Bombay, Powai, India
Matteo Marsilli, ICTP, Trieste, Italy
Tanmoy Chakraborty (Google India PhD fellow) (Graduated)
Souvik Sur (Graduated)
Suman Kalyan Maity (MSR India PhD fellow)
Mayank Singh (TCS PhD fellow)
Sanket Agarwal (@Google Mountaiview)
Vihar Tammana (@MS Redmond)
Prasenjit Gayen (@Center for development of telematics)
Prashant Tibrewal (@Google Hyderabad)
Himanshu Srivastava (@Google Mountaiview)
Manoj T. Venkat
Ritwik Mitra (@SAP Labs)
Sunny Mitra (@MS-IDC)
Suhansanu Kumar (@UIUC)
Abhishek Gupta (@Goldman Sachs, NY)
Jot Sarup Singh (@Goldman Sachs, NY)
Chaitanya Sharda (@Oracle)
Yash Bajaj (@Amazon, India)
Karthick Ramanathan (@UMICH)
Pratip Sarkar (@MS-IDC)
CNeRG: Complex Network Research Group
Quantitative Life Sciences Lab, ICTP, Trieste, Italy