Download page of Dr Abhijit Das
- BWEDIT is a Bengali text editor that runs on X11 windows (e.g.
on GNU/linux machines). It uses a set of BDF fonts bundled with the
distribution. It is based on the Tcl/Tk
shell wish. It supports keying in directly in Bengali and also
in Romanized Bengali. Spell-checking and limited mail reading/sending
facilities are also provided.
- BWTI is a LaTeX/TeX interface for typesetting in Bengali. It
consists of a set of METAFONT files for Bengali and a style file
for easier access to Bengali characters.
- Abhijit Das, Load balancing on an
extended hypercube, M.E. project report, Indian Institute
of Science, Jan 1993. (Without figures and bibliography)
- Abhijit Das, Galois Field computations:
Implementation of a library and a study of the discrete logarithm
problem, Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Engineering, Indian Institute
of Science, Sep 1999.
- Abhijit Das, Bengali Writer utilities,
Proc. Information Revolution and Indian Languages (IRIL), Nov 1999,
pp 13-1 -- 13-6.
- Abhijit Das and C. E. Veni Madhavan,
Performance comparison of linear sieve and
cubic sieve algorithms for discrete logarithms over prime fields,
10th Annual International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC),
Dec 1999, pp 295--306.
- Abhijit Das, The discrete logarithm problem
and its application to cryptography, Workshop on Cryptography and
Data security, Jun 2000. (Invited talk)
- Abhijit Das, The integer factorization
problem and its application in cryptography, Symposium on cryptography,
Annual conference of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society, Jun 2002.
- Abhijit Das, Slides on cryptology,
Workshop on Cryptology, IEEE Students Chapter, IIT Kharagpur, September
Also look at my course